What is EarFold Treatment?
Simply this treatment is a small surgical implant used to pin back prominent ears. The implant is made from a light-weight super elastic alloy of titanium and nickel, which is widely used in medicine. It is 5 mm wide and 15 mm long - if you are interested to know more, book a free no-obligation free consultation with our experts! Around 1-2% of the UK's population is affected by prominent ears.
- Short recovery – no bandages, so you can return to work as soon as!
- Want your ears in a certain position? It's your choice.
- Fast treatment - 20 minutes for both ears
- Carried out under local anaesthetic in a clinic environment
- Performed by professionals – so you can rest assured you are in safe hands
- The Earfold implants are biocompatible, so if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied with the outcome of the surgery, the implant can be removed.